
Jacob and Isaac can't get enough of Lydia. They follow me everywhere when I am holding her. Once I was trying to talk to my Mom on the phone and they kept following Lydia and I so I did a test to see if they would keep following me if I put her down. I sat her in her baby seat and guess what.... They stayed with her as I walked in the other room. Of course I had to immediately pick her up again for her own safety. They think it's really fun to tip the baby seat and to swing the baby swing really high for her.
Isaac loves her so much he is always trying to hug and squeeze her. The problem is that he thinks that if you squeeze her extra hard she will know just how much you love her. Her little legs will be hanging as I carry her and he ALWAYS grabs a hold to give her a squeeze.
Grandma Nona came up to see her with my parents and thought she was just the prettiest baby. It is so neat that Lydia has so many people who love her. I am an advocate of big families. Yes you have to protect them extra amounts from the younger ones, but they get more love from their adoring siblings.


No comments:
Post a Comment