

Did you notice that I didn't post anything for months and months and already Lydia is 3 months old. We LOVE this little girl. She is sick right now and she still smiles and smiles. She is laughing a lot and even her brother Isaac was making her laugh yesterday by saying peekaboo. She is very aware of what's going on and can recognize my voice and knows when I am in the room. I actually like having a baby who needs me because all of the others are daddy's kids but she still prefers me, Although whenever Adam watches her she is perfect for him too. She sleeps through the night now and is just so much fun. The kids are still as excited as ever about her. Audrie always wants her to go to sleep when she does, because they share a room. Riley is constantly reminding me that she is just a cutie pie, but doesn't have time to stop and hold her ( thus the lack of pictures of Riley and Lydia). The younger boys are still as excited to have her as ever and have not quit with the constant following me around. You would think my back would hurt from carrying her so much but it is more in the shoulders. We love you Lydia and thank Heavenly Father every day for letting you come to our family!!!!
3 comments:
Wow, has it really been 3 months already?! What a cutie! I love seeing all the pictures!
she is beautiful!
What a pretty girl! I love that smile.
Post a Comment