We had a lot of fun cousins at Riley's baptism celebration. After we went to the park and had tacos and played at the ball field. All of the cousins sat in the bleachers and cheered " Riley, Riley" when he got up to bat. He felt special.
Here are a few more of the people that were at the baptism.
We had fun watching the three amigos playing by themselves for most of the afternoon.
What a neat day for your family! I am sorry we couldn't be there! I can't believe that these boys are that old! I love that Riley sad he looked different because he had the Holy Ghost, what a sweet boy you have!
1 comment:
What a neat day for your family! I am sorry we couldn't be there! I can't believe that these boys are that old! I love that Riley sad he looked different because he had the Holy Ghost, what a sweet boy you have!
Post a Comment