Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Family

We had a fun trip to California, and I have come home with an added appreciation for my sweet family. I sat and watched Adam play with the kids last night, and got a bit teary. I am so lucky and blessed to have such a sweet husband and loving kids. They really get a long great and are such good friends.
What a neat man I've got. I think I will keep him! And Audrie is growing to be such a pretty little girl. We are in big trouble when she gets to dating age.

We have such energetic happy boys that are always giving me hugs and kisses. They are so much fun!!1


2 comments:

Angie said...

What a fun trip you had! I am super jealous! Your family is the cutest!

Bingham fam said...

Looks like you guys had fun. YOu look really pretty in white! But what can we expect from my beautiful sister, she looks pretty in EVERYTHING!