Monday, June 1, 2009

It's a GIRL

We just went to the ultrasound and found out that Audrie is getting a sister. We took all of the kids with us and they had fun seeing the pictures on the tv. Riley was a little disappointed because he wanted a full basketball team, but we convinced him that girls can be good at basketball too. We went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse to celebrate. YIPEE!

4 comments:

Angie said...

I am so excited for you!!! Audrie gets a little sister, YAY!!

Danielle Spangler said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

WE ALL JUST KNEW WE NEEDED ANOTHER GIRL!

CONGRATS!

Bingham fam said...

AND THE DRAMA BEGINS...AGAIN! yEAH FOR GIRLS! I AM HAPPY FOR YOU TO HAVE ANOTHER GIRL. CONGRATS TO JACOB! HE LOOKS SO CUTE!

Amber said...

I already talked to Adam, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited. I knew it was a girl because they save the best for last :). Love you!