Sunday, March 7, 2010
Thought I would share.
I bore my testimony today at church and thought it was a cute experience that I should share. Adam was gone for buisness this last week and I was having a rough time with him gone. One day I told the kids that I was going to lie down in my room for awhile. Isaac, my 3 year old added " and Mom, say a prayer!" Well I took my little guys advice and got on my knees. I felt lifted from my burdens and able to face the rest of the week with added strength. I am thankful for the knowledge that I have of a loving Heavenly Father who will help us if we ask, and for a little 3 year old who reminded me to not try and go it alone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't it a wonderful blessing to have children? I mean, they are a lot of work, but they are so much joy! I think Heavenly Father blessed us with them to help us, as parents, make it back to him. They keep us on our best behavior.
Love you!
FDD
P.S. They grow up far too quickly too.
Post a Comment