Monday, March 1, 2010

A Day in the Park




Can we say HOORAY FOR SUNSHINE!! We had some fun waiting for Audrie to be done with her afterschool program and played on the school playground. I am amazed at Riley's arm strength on the monkey bars. He swings his whole body high into the air without even trying. I tried and failed. He informed me it was just because my body was too big. Isaac and Jacob thought they were really big playing at the school. I love my boys!

4 comments:

Bingham fam said...

Cute picts Jewls! I am happy the sun came out. Katelin went and rode her bike while I pushed ty in the stroller!

Angie said...

I am with you, SUNSHINE is the best! Riley is awesome, I know I couldn't do that (even if my body was smaller:).

kspangler said...

What fun to finally have it warm enough to go outside and play at the playground. We love you all.

Carrie and Jon said...

What cute kids you have. I'm so glad that I found your blog:) I'm hoping that the sunshine stays around for a long time!!!