Thursday, September 13, 2012
Baby Charlotte
WOW!! I just looked at the last post and it has been over a year! I was sitting and thinking about how I haven't written in my journal for almost as long and we have had so much happen.
So I have made a new commitment to write at least once a month all of the amazing as well as the not so amazing moments in our families life. That way we can look back and be reminded that we really did play together.
This post is to announce the arrival of our new baby girl. Charlotte Ruth Spangler was born on July 26th. I can't tell you what time exactly but it was right around 4 in the afternoon. She weighed 8lbs 4oz making her my biggest baby. She looked just like Isaac when she came out and still looks a lot like him at times, but they always get their own look once their personality comes in. She is a sweet little baby, but has been my crybaby. I think it is the Lord's way of saying its ok for me to be done. I am not much of a patient mom for crying so I am learning new skills. She is still an angel though. Isaac always wants to just touch her head. I think he is getting some kind of Heavenly Energy Boost from it. She does have a very strong little spirit and Lydia is always wanting to hold and love her too. Riley really loves to look at her and thinks she is so cute, but he isn't very interested in holding babies, but Audrie can sit and hold her for a long time as long as she isn't crying. Jacob forgets about her then remembers he hasn't held her all day and will need his turn.
It is hard getting back into the baby stage of life, but I know she was meant to be in our family and I know that Heavenly Father doesn't give us anything we can't handle, blessing or trial! She is a blessing, but I am learning how to manage a large family and that is a little bit of a trial for me, but I wouldn't trade it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment