Wednesday, June 16, 2010
SIMPLIFY
So I have been doing some thinking, and I know that is dangerous, but I am determined to Simplify my life. No more rushing to and fro, No more recleaning the stuff that the kids took out of my junk drawer to find something, No more feeling like I have to be somewhere, and never really getting anywhere. I am going to read more to my kids, they grow up too fast. I am going to get rid of more stuff, it's just stuff. I am going to stop thinking about how great tommorrow is going to be and make today great! What a concept. Simplify. (You're asthmatic, you're robotic, you're evil, It's just too much, and what is with the cape, are you going to the opera, I don't think so...) from the night at the museam if I lost a few of you. The bad guy is talking to Darth Vader.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I couldn't agree more! I need to simplify a lot of things! You have inspired me, I am going to start today! Life is too short with my kids and I need to slow down and enjoy them!
I love it! I'm totally on board with you. Thanks for the inspiration Julie. Love Ya! Calli
Good thinking! Do the essential! If you have time for the important, okay. But if not, don't worry about it!
I feel the same way, It seems like I am always planning for tomorrow and forget to live in the now.
Post a Comment