


Poor Lydie had a urinary tract infection last week. We had to go to the emergency room and they found out what was wrong. She is so sweet and smily, and it was weird for her to be sad, but we got her on antibiotics before the trip and she was back to her sweet angelic self. We love you Lydia. Six months old!
6 comments:
She is so cute - just like the rest of the fam... So much fun seeing you guys, but it would have been even better if we had more time :( We will figure out a trip to Utah soon to see you!
Well it looks like the trip was a success. I don't think that I ever seen Disneyland look so empty! I am glad that you had fun ad that lydia is feeling better. And I must add that I have the cutest nieces and nephews and sister! Why was Riley so mad looking at the jedi training. Did he realize it isn't all that it cracked up to be!???
She looks so very grown up! What a little dolly!
Julie!!! She is so adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting!
I am so glad Lydia is doing better and you still got to go on your fun trop! It looks like you guys have tons of fun and yes I am very jealous:)
What a pretty girl!
Post a Comment