Friday, July 24, 2009

My DARLING 2 Year Old

I was enjoying this morning reading the Ensign in the front room while the kids were coloring at the kitchen table, at least that's what I thought they were doing. Isaac had gotten bored with the activity so he found the flour and started throwing it around the kitchen. Unfortunately none of the kids noticed until the damage was quite large. Audrie tried to help me clean it up with the swiffer wet jet which turned the flour into dough. We had a fun morning cleaning up.
I wish you could have seen the entire kitchen, but here is a glimpse of what it looked like. YIPEE FOR MOTHERHOOD.

4 comments:

Angie said...

I am laughing right now only because I have been there. With time it will get funny! I bet your kitchen looks really good white:)

Kaylee said...

Isaac is so cute but can cause touble like every 2 year old. I LUV you and isaac and your fam

Danielle Spangler said...

OH...MY...GOSH!!! I can just imagine you happily enjoying sunday am only to walk into that mess!! August was glad to see that we are not the only ones that have a struggle on Sunday morning.

Amber said...

Hahaha, I laugh only because it makes me happy to know that someone else is going through what I am! :). I can only imagine the mess you had to clean up.