

Here are some updated photos of the house. Don't worry the stucco is not going to stay that color. They leave it to cure for a few days and then they paint it. We love how the brick turned out. On the inside they are painting and the tile is in, the doors and trim are hung and the railing is partially finished. EXCITING!!!!
5 comments:
That is SOOO cool, Julie! I LOVE your brick! Adam and I think the orange porta-potty is a fun addition too and hope it stays with the house. ;) It'll be so handy for us whenever we drive by! Seriously, we are so excited for you!!!
It is looking GREAT! It is going to be done before you know it!!
Wow! What would that be like. Lucky! I love the brick. Calli
So cute Jule! I love it tons. I think it looks great!.
How exciting for you guys! Also looks like you had a fabulous time in CA! Nice break from the cold.:)
Post a Comment